School Policies and Tuition
Overview of School Policies
For your child’s safety…
- Please escort students ages 7 and under in and out of the building, instead of dropping them off in the parking lot or street.
- When arriving, students should quietly prepare for class and assemble quietly outside the classrooms until invited in by their instructor.
- Students in Ballet III and up, however, may quietly enter the classrooms early for warm up.
- Please arrange for prompt pick up after class. We cannot be responsible for watching children after their class time.
- Students waiting to be picked up should sit quietly in the lobby until parents arrive.
- Children are not allowed to wait outside or leave the premises until parents retrieve them.
- Ballet shoes cannot be worn outside of the building: It reduces the life of the shoes and it can bring hazardous materials into the studio that can damage the dance floor and/or cause injuries for students and company dancers.
- All dancers must be wear a “cover-up” over their uniform when entering and leaving the building.
For the full list School Policies, see the Student Handbook.
- Semester – 5% discount (If you choose to pay semester tuition in full, you may pay by check or cash.)
- Monthly installments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Monthly payments must be set up on auto charge with a bank or checking account. Your account will automatically be charged on the 1st of every month.
- A late fee of $25 will be charged for payments received after the 5th of the month.
- Instructors cannot accept tuition payment.
- Accounts must be current and have a $0.00 balance before the student can participate in performances and before a costume will be given.
Tuition Discounts (Does not apply to Summer Intensive, Summer Camps, Workshops, and or Master Classes)
- 10% for each additional family member
- 10% military discount
- Annual Registration Fee (for fall and spring classes): $50.
- Academy Showcase Fee: $105 per student. Fee due January 9, 2020 – includes costume.
- Tuition is non-refundable. This also includes tuition payments for summer camps and intensives, summer class, and adult class cards.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we do not issue refunds. Thank you for your support!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Click here for more information. Please direct financial aid inquiries to Marie Sanchez, Administrative Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 210-820-3400.