BALLET FOR ALL
Confidence on stage starts with a sense of belonging in the studio
The Ballet Conservatory of South Texas aspires to represent the diverse communities of San Antonio and create a collective voice through movement. We believe a welcoming and inclusive studio can make a tangible difference in the art created and strengthen the connection between dancers and supporters. Ballet can provide access to the performing arts and build life skills. Therefore, we are committed to:
- Actively building relationships with individuals and organizations not currently serviced by our program.
- Consistently learning and evolving.
- Supporting all students to find their voice in the studio, on stage, and in life.
Registration for the 2023-24 Season is Open!
Register now to join us for the 2023-24 Performance Season, now in session. It’s not too late to sign up for classes. For your child to partictipate in the End of Year Academy Showcase, the performance fee must be paid no later than January 5, 2024. If you need any assistance, please give us a call at 210-820-3400 or send us a message at email@example.com.
If your dancer was enrolled this past Spring 2023, you may also locate your dancer’s class level and see which classes still have openings in the Family Portal.
Important Upcoming Events
Please check in with our Season Calendar for a full listing of events and studio closures. The following is a brief list of upcoming dates to remember.
- Monday, December 11 – Saturday, December 16: Parent Observation Days
- December 27 – 28: Winter Workshop (Ballet III – Ballet VI)
- Monday, December 18 – Tuesday, January 2: Winter Break
- Wednesday, January 3: First Day of Spring Semester
- Friday, January 5: Performance Fees due for End of Year Academy Showcase (“Alice in Wonderland”)
Movin’ Easy is BCSTX’s Source for Uniforms!
BCSTX has partnered with Movin Easy Dancewear to supply all the uniform items your dancer requires for class. Dancers in Ballet III and up can now select from tights and shoes that match their own skin tone. Please visit movineasy.com to purchase your dancer’s uniform items online or download an order form and follow the instructions on the form to submit your order.
Our Covid-19 Protocols have been modified to reflect the decline in cases in Bexar County. Please visit our School Policies page for more information.
Our Lobby is Open!
We are grateful to our families for their patience as we navigated through the COVID-19 restrictions and protocols. We are pleased to have our families back in our main lobby. The lobby to Studio C will remain closed for the security and safety of our students and instructors.
Please keep in mind:
- Our lobby is small, with limited seating. Please ONLY 1 or 2 guests per dancer. This includes supervised siblings. We ask that you do not leave your children unattended in our lobby, kitchen, or dressing rooms.
- NO Video or Photographs are allowed while students are in class.
- All cell phone conversations should be taken outside.
- Parents with dancers in CM I, CM II, Pre-Ballet, and Primary Ballet in Studio C will be allowed to view class from the flat screen monitor in the main lobby. The lobby in Studio C is closed to all guests.