Established in 2005, we have supported our mission to fulfill the developmental needs of serious, young dancers, regardless of economic background, in a safe, nurturing and pre-professional dance company environment.
2022-2023 Performance Season is OPEN for Enrollment!
The 2022-2023 Performance Season has begun. Currently enrolled families, check the Family Portal for your student’s level placement or contact our studio for assistance. New to the studio? Please contact us at 210-820-3400 or email@example.com to inquire about class placement. It’s not too late to enroll. Click to view the 2022-2023 Weekly Class Schedule.
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
The BCSTX Company is kicking off the 2022-2023 Performance Season with a full-scale production of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow at McAllister Theatre on Saturday, October 29 at 5 PM and Sunday, October 30 at 2 PM. Tickets are electronic and can be purchased at TutuTix. Please visit our Performance Page for more information on this season’s productions.
Are you an educator? Please visit our Outreach Page to schedule a field trip to see the BCSTX Company Performance of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow on Friday, October 28 at 10 AM at McAllister Theatre. We’d love to see you and your students in the audience.
Important Upcoming Events
Please check in with our Season Calendar for a full listing of events and studio closures. The following is a brief list of upcoming dates to remember.
- October 28: Outreach performance of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- October 29 & October 30: The BCSTX 2022-2023 Company presents The Legend of Sleepy Hollow at McAllister Theatre. See our performance page for details.
- November 23–26: Fall Break (Studio will be closed)
- December 19–31: Winter Break (Studio will be closed)
- January 2: Classes resume
- January 10: Performance Fees Due for End of Year Academy Showcase.
- March 13–18: Spring Break (Studio will be closed)
We Have a New Source for Uniforms!
BCSTX has partnered with Movin Easy Dancewear to supply all the uniform items your dancer requires for class. Dancers in Ballet III and up can now select from tights and shoes that match their own skin tone. Please visit movineasy.com to purchase your dancer’s uniform items online or download an order form and follow the instructions on the form to submit your order.
Our Covid-19 Protocols have been modified. Please visit our School Policies page for more information.
Our Lobby is Open
Parents are allowed in the lobby of Studio A and B. The lobby to Studio C will remain closed as it always has been prior to our Covid protocols.
Please keep in mind:
- Our lobby is VERY SMALL, with limited seating. Please ONLY 1 or 2 guests per dancer, this includes supervised siblings.
- NO Video or Photographs are allowed to be taken while students are in class.
- All cell phone conversations need to be taken outside.
- Parents with dancers in CM I, CM II, Pre-Ballet, and Primary in Studio C will be able to view class from the flat screen in the main lobby.