The Conservatory is currently taking enrollments for the 2021-2022 Season. Classes begin Monday, August 16. Classes are being held in-studio.
Class placement for the Beginner division (ages 3-8 years) is based on age, and classes meet once per week.
For any questions about class placement or to schedule an evaluation, call our office at 210-820-3400 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the 2021-22 Class Schedule. The 2021-22 Season is Monday, August 16, 2021 through Saturday, May 28, 2022.
For uniform information, click here. Uniform items may be purchased directly from Dorothy’s Dance Shop at 1532 Austin Hwy, San Antonio, TX 78218 | (866) 587-3956.
Instructors and Staff will be following the Updated BCSTX COVID-19 Policies and Procedures:
Consistent with guidelines from the CDC and local and state officials, any dancer who has been fully vaccinated is not required to wear a mask in the studio during class. Faculty, staff, and dancers 12 and older who have not yet been fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to continue wearing the masks in the studio.
To maintain the health and well-being of our students, we are continuing the following safety precautions until further notice:
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizing at the front door.
- Frequent sanitizing of ballet barres and frequently touched areas.
- Lobby and waiting areas for students only.
- Utilizing one entrance and one exit for drop-off and pick-up.
- Requiring anyone that is sick (with any illness) or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, to stay home.
- Encouraging masks for those that are not yet vaccinated.