School Policies and Tuition
Overview of School Policies
For your child’s safety…
- Please escort students ages 7 and under in and out of the building, instead of dropping them off in the parking lot or street.
- When arriving, students should quietly prepare for class and assemble quietly outside the classrooms until invited in by their instructor.
- Students in Ballet III and up, however, may quietly enter the classrooms early for warm up.
- Please arrange for prompt pick up after class. We cannot be responsible for watching children after their class time.
- Students waiting to be picked up should sit quietly in the lobby until parents arrive.
- Children are not allowed to wait outside or leave the premises until parents retrieve them.
- Ballet shoes cannot be worn outside of the building: It reduces the life of the shoes and it can bring hazardous materials into the studio that can damage the dance floor and/or cause injuries for students and company dancers.
- All dancers must be wear a “cover-up” over their uniform when entering and leaving the premises.
For the full list School Policies, see the Student Handbook.
- Semester – 5% discount (If you choose to pay semester tuition in full, you may pay by check or cash.)
- Monthly installments are due on the 1st of each month.
- Monthly payments must be set up on auto charge with a credit/debit card. Your account will automatically be charged on the 1st of every month.
- A late fee of $25 will be charged for payments received after the 10th of the month.
- Instructors cannot accept tuition payment.
- Accounts must be current and have a $0.00 balance before the student can participate in performances and before a costume will be given.
- 10% for each additional family member
- 10% military discount
- Annual Registration Fee (for fall and spring classes): $45 per family is required to hold place in class.
- Academy Showcase Fee: $95 per student. Fee due January 11th – includes costume.
- Tuition is non-refundable. This also includes tuition payments for summer camps and intensives, summer class cards, and adult class cards.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we do not issue refunds. Thank you for your support!